WSACS is specialist society of ESAIC
January 23, 2019
January 5, 2023
Welcome to the WSACS, a specialist society of ESAIC!
WSACS is proud to be member of the ESAIC Specialist Society Committee. ESAIC aims for the highest standards of practice and safety in anaesthesia, perioperative medicine, intensive care, emergency medicine and pain treatment through education, research and professional development.
Please also read the WSACS board members position statement on equity, diversity and inclusion
WSACS members as part of ESAIC specialist society will:
- Receive online access to the European Journal of Anaesthesiology, Current Opinion in Anaesthesiology, Current Opinion in Critical Care
- Access to the ESAIC eLearning platform
- Send scientific session proposals for Euroanaesthesia
- Receive discounted rates to physical events, such as Euroanaesthesia and the Focus Meeting.
- Ability to contact thousands of other anaesthesiologists worldwide through the myESAIC platform.
In order to access the EJA and the other benefits of being an Associate member, you must create a profile on myESAIC if you have not created one already. To create a profile:
- Simple follow the link.
- Be sure to opt-in to receive communications from the ESAIC to stay up-to-date about the latest events and news
By completing your profile, you agree to be an ESAIC associate member.
For more information about ESAIC and your benefits, please visit our website. You can also follow us on LinkedIn Facebook and Twitter to stay connected and receive the most up-to-date information about what is happening at ESAIC.
Together we represent an international community of over 30,000 professionals who share your Society’s commitment in the advancement of anaesthesiology and intensive care.
It is because of you and your society’s dedication and commitment to this field that we are able to advance anaesthesiology, together.
24 Rue des Come´diens BE-1000 Brussels (Belgium) Tel: +32 274 332 90
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.esaic.org
The ESAIC is here for you. If you have any questions about your membership or benefits, please contact our Member Services Department at email@example.com.
Join the ESAIC Annual Meeting in 2023: EA23 Glasgow 3-5 June 2023
Registration now open: https://euroanaesthesia.org/2023/
Scientific Programme: https://euroanaesthesia.org/2023/programme-general-information/
WSACS session (June 5th 08:30 – 09:30) SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME
Symposium 10SD: How to deal with abdominal trauma?
Session organised by the World Society of the Abdominal Compartment Syndrome (WSACS)
- Chair: Manu Malbrain (Lovenjoel, Belgium) and Joel Starkopf (Tartu, Estonia)
- Current concepts in management of abdominal trauma
Speaker: Marije Smit (Groningen, Netherlands)
- Specific aspects during anaesthesia
Speaker: Jan Mulier (Brugge, Belgium)
- Management in the ICU
Speaker: Annika Reintam Blaser (Tartu, Estonia)
Last ESAIC Meeting was in Milan 2022, June 04-06